What is for sale?
Option one - for the serious homebuyer.
Click here for Cleanoffer.com -- The most convenient way to search San Francisco real estate. It is very easy to use, a valuable, informative tool, and a lot of fun.
- New listings and status updates every 30 minutes 24/7!
- Complete access to all properties in the MLS (the database where all properties are listed), including some not released to public sites.
- Easily set up your own searches using any criteria you like, and see complete listing information, photos, and virtual tours where available.
- Receive automatic emails when new listings that meet your criteria become available.
- Receive Open Homes Reports every Friday afternoon.
- Save properties to a list of favorites.
- See what properties actually sell for.
CleanOffer is an invitation-only source for Multiple Listing Service (MLS)information access. Few agents in San Francisco offer their clients this tool and this exclusivity gives you, the serious home-buyer, a decided edge on the best properties. This premium service is a fee-based system for the serious homebuyer and I assume all charges; you will not be asked for any payment, nor will CleanOffer attempt to sell you anything. Your word as my client is all it takes.
Registration is simple -- simply click here Once you have registered, your name will be emailed to me so I can approve you on the system, and then you'll have full access to every listing in the MLS.
You do have to sign in and create an account but I won't personally be contacting you unless you ask me to. If you need more information or want to see a property, call or email me with your request.
Option two - for the 'just curious' homebuyer.
Click here for the general-public access to the MLS. No registration needed. Searches can not be saved. No email alerts available.